Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
TOPIC: How to start minecraft on mac
How to start minecraft on mac 3 years 10 months ago #36865
  • EsmeraldaKe
  • Platinum Member
how to start minecraft on mac

Click here to download

The whole process will just take a few moments.
If it happens that the download gets blocked by your browser or Chrome, know that this occurs because it's falsely detected as a virus.
This is why we highly recommend that you use Safari instead when downloading.

Next, enter: java -jar Minecraft.jar Click on Profile Editor then change the version to 1.9.4 (or whatever the latest version is). Save your change and click on the Play button, forcing Minecraft
When I'm playing Minecraft, I always experience really low FPS. Recently playing the latest version of MC I noticed that the game recommend that I have a "64 bit installation" but that I currently
Portal Gun Mod for Mine Craft PE is an unofficial map, mod & addon for Minecraft application that provided the best Gun mod in Minecraft Pocket Edition for you to download & install on your
Set your mouse cursor to hide automatically. Use this simple app to hide your mouse cursor when you're not using it, freeing you from a distraction when watching movies or videos on your computer.
Glad to see another guy who likes Minecraft (and running a server) as much as me. The hardest part about having a server, you probably know by now, is getting it to grow. The way I got a huge
For a simple way to run Windows on your Mac, check out Boot Camp. MacOS comes with the free Boot Camp utility, which lets you install Windows on your Mac. While you can boot into either Mac or Windows, you can't run them at the same time, side by side. For that feat, check out Parallels or VMware.
iOS, Android and Windows 10 versions of Minecraft all play nicely together, while the PC and Mac versions of Minecraft will not work with a Pocket Edition Realms server.
10.7.5 free download - Apple Safari, Apple X11 for OS X 10.7.5, Apple Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 Supplemental Update, and many more programs
Minecraft's open-ended nature is a big part of why it is so fun to play. While picking the right server community or modifying the game may require patience, Minecraft is big enough to encompass a
With Windows 10, you can set a desktop background wallpaper, choose a desktop background for your lock screen, and use one for your Start screen background.
The administrator has disabled public write access.